Get custom programming done at GetAFreelancer.com!

The Freelance Blog

Freelance is not a bad job. I think you should try it. How about the project? Don't worry, you can get all of them in the internet. Or event from your neighbour. You just need to search, and finish them. The project waiting for you on the outside there.

I believe you can do that. And you shoul believe it too if you can do that. No body perfect. But there so much person to try the best they can to be perfect. Every body have their own ablility, and so you do.

Just try it.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

To Be Freelancer

Every body want to get the jobs. So do i. I think it's normall. But, have you think or have you feel that sometimes we're bored to do the same think every time, every hour, every day event every moment. I have feeling on it. Until once upon i get my personal project beside of my office task. I try to do it the best i can. I finished it. And try to compare of them. There is strange feeling around me. And i say one word to my self, "it's not bad to try it". And after that, a few times later, i make decission to be a freelancer.

Actually, before i got a job on my office. I'm a freelancer. Because of one reason, i choose my self to get a job on some company. I take the existing occasion to increase my technical ability. I've a good company with a good friend and a good boss. Indirectly they teach me how to manage project, how to do something good to our project. And i think that is a good chance for me to learn more and more anything. Until unce upon, it is the time for me to go from that company. I try to push me up my self to practising on my ability in the outside world.

Now, i'm back. To be a freelancer. In this blog, i'll share anything i know about freelance world. Maybe i'm not a good freelancer. But i'll always be try to be a good freelancer. Do you want to try to be a freelancer? Just do it. And you will get it.

No comments: